Licensing conditions: the authors retain copyright, and also give the right to the journal to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not pending for publication in other journals. All materials are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY.
The fact of the author's acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof is that the author sends his/her materials for publication in the Licensee's journals.
By this agreement, the author shows that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyrights of other persons or organisations;
- has not been previously published in other journals and has not been submitted for publication in other journals.
The rights that the author transfers to the editorial board of Юридичний часопис Національної академії внутрішніх справ, include in particular the rights to:
- to publish the article in Ukrainian (Russian, and English) and distribute its printed version.
- to translate the article in English (for articles in Russian and Ukrainian) and distribute the printed version of the translation.
- to distribute the electronic version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Russian and Ukrainian) by any electronic means (placement on the official website of the journal, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
The author reserves the right, without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing their own dissertations.
- To use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.